"Orchid Delights 2" will accent your Hawaiian or Tropical decor! This DIY print has a horizontal orientation.
***This item is an instant digital download. (Nothing will be shipped to you).***
You are purchasing:
One (1) 5"x7" .jpg file (high resolution 300 DPI)
One (1) 8"x10" .jpg file (high resolution 300 DPI)
The .jpgs will be available for immediate download once I receive your payment. Nothing will be mailed to you. The color of the images may vary slightly depending on the settings of your printer or monitor.
***To download your prints:
1. Log into your Etsy account from a computer (it won't work on your phone using the app).
2. Go to "purchases and reviews" which is under your avatar (top right of the screen) in a drop down box.
3. Next to the order, select Download Files.
This image is for personal use only. You may print it as many times as you want, but it is not for resale. The artist (me) owns the copyright on this image. You may print from your home printer, take it to your local printer or upload it to an online printing service such as Shutterfly. If you would like to use this image for commercial purposes, please contact me for a price quote.
If you would like me to print this item for you on watercolor paper, please contact me and I can create a custom listing for you to purchase.
If you would like to customize this print with your own saying, a name, or something else, please let me know and I can design a custom listing for you to purchase.
Because of the nature of what you are purchasing, no refunds are given for digital downloads. However, if you have any questions or concerns please contact me, and I will do my best to help you.
Aloha from Kauai,
Your payment information is secure. Sellers don't receive your credit card information.
- American Express
- Etsy Gift Card
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Conditions of exchange
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value. Plus, the buyer is responsible for the shipping costs to reship the exchanged item.
I take great care to properly package and protect your artwork. However, if you receive the item damaged, please contact me immediately. I will make every effort to refund your money or provide a satisfactory replacement, if possible. However, I do require photos of the item as proof of damage. For all original art pieces, I insure it with the post office (U.S. Domestic) for the full value of the artwork, so please save the package and all packing material so we can file a claim.
Custom orders and wholesale orders are always welcome.
Please note that colors may vary from monitor to monitor.
Information I collect:
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you
authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, and postal
address. I do NOT have access to your financial information in any way as Etsy Payments or PayPal processes your order depending on the method you choose.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information,
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill
your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with
a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by
tax law; and
• as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service Providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies, i.e. The United States Postal Service. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
• I do NOT send promotional emails using the email address which you have provided when registering for Etsy.com. All conversations will be handled through the Etsy internal "convo" system.
• I will NEVER contact you for market research purposes, spam you, or solicit you in any way using the information provided to me.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I do not store store or process your information through third-party hosting services in the US or other jurisdictions, period.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to my processing of some of your information. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me:
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Marionette Taboniar, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com.