Anyone who has been to Kauai knows how plentiful the chickens and roosters are on the island. You see them at the parking lot of McDonald's, along the highway, at the beach, and even in your own backyard (usually waking you up at 4:00am with their crowing). The reason why there are so many chickens and roosters is that Kauai has no natural predator (the other islands have the mongoose). The hurricanes have also scattered them around. Their colors are beautiful and most people really enjoy having them around! This rooster was found running around at Poipu Beach, and he was giving me the serious "stink eye". I think he wanted my sandwich!
"Crazy Rooster" - This giclee print is signed by the artist and is printed with archival inks on radiant white watercolor paper. It is a reproduction of an original watercolor painting and comes packed in a clear sleeve with a backing board (unframed). The print comes with a white border so you can easily attach a mat, but if you would like me to trim the print to the exact size without a border, please indicate in the notes to seller. Colors may vary slightly from monitor to monitor.
The item will ship via USPS First Class anywhere in the world. A shipping upgrade to Priority Mail is also available for an additional fee for orders to the U.S.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Information I collect:
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you
authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, and postal
address. I do NOT have access to your financial information in any way as Etsy Payments or PayPal processes your order depending on the method you choose.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information,
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill
your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with
a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by
tax law; and
• as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service Providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies, i.e. The United States Postal Service. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
• I do NOT send promotional emails using the email address which you have provided when registering for Etsy.com. All conversations will be handled through the Etsy internal "convo" system.
• I will NEVER contact you for market research purposes, spam you, or solicit you in any way using the information provided to me.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I do not store store or process your information through third-party hosting services in the US or other jurisdictions, period.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to my processing of some of your information. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me:
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Marionette Taboniar, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com.
Aug 30, 2022
Good quality print. The colors are bright as shown on website. And the delivery time was fast!
Jul 26, 2021
This guy is just too cute. I love his colors and especially the look in his eye. He's adorable! Can't wait to get him hung up. Fits perfectly with my Mardi Gras/New Orleans theme with the feathers and colors. Love it!
May 30, 2021
Love it! I'm going to have it framed for my bedroom as a wonderful reminder of our Kauai vacations.
May 16, 2021
The picture is beautiful, very vibrant. Arrived much quicker than I had expected.
Dec 4, 2018
Oh my this guy is awesome!! Even more wonderful in person - I absolutely LOVE him!! Super fast shipping. Marionette, your art work is stunning! Thank you so much for the extra ones too.