"Shipwrecks Beach 4" will bring back great memories of your trip to Kauai's beautiful south shore.
This Giclee Print is printed on acid-free paper using archival inks to guarantee that it lasts a lifetime without fading or loss of color. All art prints include a 1" white border around the image to allow for future framing and matting, if desired. (For example, the 16"x20" size option is the size of the image. The entire print size including the 1" white border will be 18"x22".)
**Select your size from the drop down box "Dimensions".
**Select your paper preference (Somerset Velvet or Watercolor) from the drop down box "Style".
ABOUT THE PAPER OPTIONS:
-Somerset Velvet - This radiant white paper offers vivid color reproduction and deep, rich blacks for amazing contrast with a texture that gently softens the overall effect. This is a 100% cotton rag paper.
-Watercolor Paper - The textured finish and satisfying weight of this fine art watercolor paper provide an authentic look and feel for reproductions of watercolor art. This is a neutral-toned, acid-free paper made from 100% cotton rag.
These "large" sized prints are printed on demand and shipped from an outside printing partner direct to you in 1 to 2 weeks. They come in a protective sleeve rolled in a tube. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact me right away and I will do everything I can to make it right for you.
Prints come unframed.
*****OTHER PRINTING OPTIONS INCLUDE:
Just send me a message with your custom print preferences, and I can send you a photo and quote you a price.
Aloha and Mahalo,
© Copyright Marionette Taboniar
Your payment information is secure. Sellers don't receive your credit card information.
- American Express
- Etsy Gift Card
All items will be ready to ship in 1-3 business days. I will ship your order to the address you have provided on the sales order. Being on the island of Kauai, I have found that USPS is the most reliable and economical way of shipping items. I will ship the item either First Class or Priority Mail depending on the size and weight of the item.
***Please note: Shipping fees include postage, handling, and packaging materials.
Items shipped Internationally might take over 4 weeks to reach their final destination depending on what country they are going to. Buyers are responsible for any customs or duties fees that may apply. Sellers aren't responsible for delays due to customs
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Conditions of exchange
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value. Plus, the buyer is responsible for the shipping costs to reship the exchanged item.
I take great care to properly package and protect your artwork. However, if you receive the item damaged, please contact me immediately. I will make every effort to refund your money or provide a satisfactory replacement, if possible. However, I do require photos of the item as proof of damage. For all original art pieces, I insure it with the post office (U.S. Domestic) for the full value of the artwork, so please save the package and all packing material so we can file a claim.
Custom orders and wholesale orders are always welcome.
Please note that colors may vary from monitor to monitor.
Information I collect:
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you
authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, and postal
address. I do NOT have access to your financial information in any way as Etsy Payments or PayPal processes your order depending on the method you choose.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information,
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill
your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with
a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by
tax law; and
• as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service Providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies, i.e. The United States Postal Service. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
• I do NOT send promotional emails using the email address which you have provided when registering for Etsy.com. All conversations will be handled through the Etsy internal "convo" system.
• I will NEVER contact you for market research purposes, spam you, or solicit you in any way using the information provided to me.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I do not store store or process your information through third-party hosting services in the US or other jurisdictions, period.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to my processing of some of your information. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me:
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Marionette Taboniar, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com.